This Saturday, 29th April, Bristol Manor Farm will be taking on Saltash United in the Inter-Step Play-Off Final. The game will take place at Bristol Manor Farm’s home ground, The BS3 Services Stadium, with kick-off scheduled for 3 PM.


The Portwaymen ended their season in 18th position, narrowly missing out on securing automatic safety, but a vicotry against second-placed Western League Premier side Saltash United would confirm a place in the 2023/24 Southern League Division One South. The match also promises to be an extremely poignent one for the football club, as we remember our beloved Geoff Sellek who sadly passed away 12 months ago to the day. We know Geoff will be with us every step of the way, with his family kindly sponsoring the match in his memory.


If you’re interested in attending the match, tickets can be purchased on the turnstiles from 12pm. Ticket prices start at £10 for adults, with discounts available for children and concessions. Please note that tickets will not be available to purchase online. Full ticket information can be found HERE.

Since the match takes place after the conclusion of the regular 2022/23 Southern League season and in accordance with the guidelines and regulations established by the leagues and authorities, all BMF season tickets will not be deemed valid on the day of the match.

We recognise that this could pose an inconvenience to our loyal supporters, but for every adult who pays £10, only £3.12 is retained by us. This is because we have to take out VAT, followed by 25% which is given to the Leagues. The remaining 75% is split between us and Saltash United. In addition, we have to pay Saltash’s travel expenses in the region of £750, plus officials estimated £150.

Thank you all for understanding, and we look forward to seeing the Farmy Army give us their continued, full support, and vocal backing this Saturday as we battle it out for survival against Saltash United. It promises to be an exciting and tense match that you won’t want to miss!